Cummins KTA19-G3 510kVA Marine Radiator Cooled Generating Set (Output panels and circuit breakers are options)
Cummins 6CTA 186kVA 50Hz Marine Generating Set installed in an Acoustic Enclosure
- Cummins Marine Diesel Generator Engine
- Heat exchanger cooling complete with cupro-nickel tube bundle, with fresh water and sea water pumps. Water cooled or dry shielded exhaust manifolds and turbochargers.
- Exhaust elbow and flanged flexible bellows section.
- 24 volt electric start system with battery charging alternator and stop solenoid valve. Fully insulated return marine system.
- Combined start, alarm and shutdown panel engine mounted and pre-wired to engine components and including: start/stop key switch; oil pressure and coolant temperature gauge; tachometer/hours run meter; shutdown on low lubricating oil pressure, high coolant temperature and overspeed; indicator lamps for faults and power on; provision for connection of customers remote emergency stop.
- Speed governor to control engine speed to the requirements of ISO 3046.
- Makers standard filters for fuel and lubricating oil with lubricating oil sump drain pump.
- Lubricating oil sump drain pump.
- Marine rated generator, 4-pole, brushless, single bearing, self ventilated with IP22 guard, running at 1500rpm for 50Hz or 1800rpm for 60Hz with terminal box and automatic voltage regulator fully suitable for use in engine room ambient temperature of 45°C.
- Dry type air inlet filter.
- Marine type and marine rated AC generator.
- Engine and generator are close together and mounted on a welded steel base plate with marine failsafe anti-vibration mountings to isolate the set from the ships seating.
- Combined full load works test.
- Many options and accessories are available.
We manufacture to your specification
– please ask for your quotation.